Southampton Neighborhood Association
Become a member of the Southampton Neighborhood Association.
Why should I join? What kinds of things does the SNA do?
The SNA provides numerous activities and services for the neighborhood including:
- Representation with city officials and other neighborhoods’ organizations.
- Review of new area business activities.
- Bi-monthly meetings providing key speakers, related channels of communication & event information.
- Various local activities including a garden tour, progressive yard sale and National Night Out picnic.
- Problem-solving support for various neighborhood situations.
- Visibility and support for positive developments in Southampton.
- Involvement with Block Captain and Neighborhood Watch programs.
- Maintenance of a web site providing a wealth of related information.
- A discount membership fee to the Dog Park in Wilmore Park.
- Bi-monthly published newsletter.
Please accept this opportunity to support, maintain and improve the Southampton Neighborhood with your participation.
Southampton Neighborhood Leaders:
Officers 2012 – 2014
President: Ron Coleman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Vice President: Jeremy Nolle <email@example.com>
Treasurer: Matt Poldan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Secretary: Dennis Polley <email@example.com>
Board Member at-large: Jeff Hutchings <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Board Member at-large: Tina Siebert <email@example.com>
Business District Liaison: Josh Dixon <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Fundraising/Business Development Chair: Andrew O’Dell <email@example.com>
Landscape/Gardening Chair: Michael Wohlstadter <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Marketing Chair: Natalie Gensits <email@example.com>
Membership Coordinator: Jeremy Nolle <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Newsletter Editor: Patricia Swatek <email@example.com>
Newsletter Layout/Graphic Designer: Jessica Wuller <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Safety and Security Chair: Adam Wright <email@example.com>
Social Chair: Eileen O’Connor <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Volunteer Coordinator: Elizabeth Smith <email@example.com>
Webmaster: Michael Wohlstadter <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Dog Park Representative: Steve Salstrom <email@example.com>
Southampton Neighborhood Association, Inc.
P.O. Box 5183
St. Louis, MO 63139
Contact: Ron Coleman