About > Association
Become a member of the Southampton Neighborhood Association!
Why should I join? What kinds of things does the SNA do?
The SNA provides numerous activities and services for the neighborhood including:
- Representation with city officials and other neighborhoods’ organizations.
- Review of new area business activities.
- Bi-monthly meetings providing key speakers, related channels of communication & event information.
- Various local activities including a garden tour, progressive yard sale and National Night Out picnic.
- Problem-solving support for various neighborhood situations.
- Visibility and support for positive developments in Southampton.
- Involvement with Block Captain and Neighborhood Watch programs.
- Maintenance of a web site providing a wealth of related information.
- A discount membership fee to the Dog Park in Wilmore Park.
- Bi-monthly published newsletter.
Please accept this opportunity to support, maintain and improve the Southampton Neighborhood with your participation.
For more information and to become a member, please see the membership form.
Southampton Neighborhood Leaders:
Officers 2016 – 2018
President: Adam Wright email@example.com>
Vice President: Tina Seibert <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Treasurer: Matt Poldan <email@example.com>
Secretary: Dennis Polley <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Board Member at-large: Charles Guthrie <email@example.com>
Board Member at-large: Michael Wohlstahder <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Safety: Donna Agah <email@example.com>
- Community Enagement: Jessica Ingraham <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Landscape/Gardening Chair: Michael Wohlstadter <email@example.com>
Membership Coordinator: Jeremy Nolle <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Business Liason: Mark Zahn <email@example.com>
- Community Improvement: Ryan Sparks <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Webmaster: Charles Guthrie <email@example.com>
Southampton Neighborhood Association, Inc. P.O. Box 5183 St. Louis, MO 63139 Contact: Adam Wright firstname.lastname@example.org